Senior Product Manager ELEVEN Sports
Netherlands, Noord-Holland, AmsterdamProduct
We believe in delivering world-class products that best serve the communities we connect through sport. We’re looking for a highly motivated Senior Product Manager to join our growing Product Team and own product development on Eleven’s Premium sports platforms.
In this role, you’ll drive the short- and long-term direction for the Premium Content D2C platforms, balancing the needs of fans with the needs of the business. As such you’ll deliver reliable, scalable products that delight and engage those fans. A data-driven and commercial focus in everything you do is crucial.
- Take full ownership of the product roadmap, sizing opportunities and with a ruthless focus on prioritisation bringing new features and enhancements to the product.
- Drive product development with a team of engineers and designers working in self-organised agile teams.
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products.
- Integrate data-driven usability studies, research, and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction & build best in class products.
- Introduce an objective and key results-driven process of product development that will result in key initiatives and a data-driven decision-making process.
- Work to optimize and plan the product roadmap to achieve the company's strategic goals at high velocity while maintaining quality standards.
- Communicate with stakeholders across the organization to understand global and regional growth opportunities, and to keep them informed and brought into the vision.
Minimum 5+ years experience and a proven track record managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
You have a customer obsession: First and foremost being the advocate for our customers and in so doing, building value through the customer experience.
Have a proven experience building a backlog of user stories in an Agile product environment.
Be Data-driven. Base your decisions on facts rather than opinions. Set clear success metrics to support growth.
Experience with measuring impact of features/initiatives.
Ability to thrive in a fast paced, start up environment, this means not being afraid to get your hands dirty, solve problems and get the job done
Have a solid technical background working in self-organised agile teams delivering value utilising multiple technology stacks.
Experience (not required but beneficial):
- Domain expertise with streaming, live video or OTT/D2C platforms.
- Experience developing subscription and payments products.
- Experience managing a product team
What we offer:
- You'll be working in a company fundamentally transforming the live streaming landscape in sports and beyond on a global scale.
- Working with one of the most exciting tech stacks in the business.
- Having the freedom to pitch, implement, and execute new ideas.
- Flexibility over your holidays. If you want to work on Netherlands public holidays, that’s fine - just take what suits you best from 33 days annual leave.
About Eleven Sports
ELEVEN is a global network of LIVE and non-live sport and entertainment content – from the world’s biggest sports events to the best longtail sport, to award-winning original programming.
The state of the art technology available via our newly launched global sports platform elevensports.com (previously MyCujoo.TV), which allows anyone to stream from a device as simple as a mobile phone, revolutionised football broadcasting. Our crazy idea to transform every single match into a live broadcast became the world's largest live football streaming platform.
With an initial focus on niche-premium and longtail sports, our ambitions are now even bigger. In 2020 we also delivered our newest product, MyCujoo Live Services (MCLS), a highly scalable live streaming solution built on the tech stack powering ELEVEN Sports. Developed for rights owners in sports and beyond, MCLS equips content creators with the technology and tools to provide their fans with the most powerful, authentic, and engaging live streaming experiences.