Netherlands, Noord-Holland, AmsterdamProduct
At ELEVEN we develop and deliver products to distribute the most prestigious sports properties in the world through to longtail and grassroots football, and we’re committed to providing the best possible online experience for creators and fans at all levels.
As a consequence, we're seeking a passionate and inspired UX/UI Designer to join our Product team in our European HQ in Amsterdam.
This is a hands-on role in which you’ll work with one of the development teams to realize features from the roadmap. As such you’ll deliver reliable, scalable products that delight and engage our fans. A data-driven and commercial focus in everything you do is crucial.
In Tech & Product, we are organised in quite independent teams that deliver value to customers on their respective domains. As our teams are tasked with very specific challenges to solve, the teams are also empowered to use the technology that best fits the challenges. We have an open culture, in which we, among others, value openness, respect (for each other and our customer), diversity and humility. We empower ownership, responsibility and continuous personal development.
At ELEVEN we're committed to hiring the person who we believe is the strongest candidate for the position. However, research indicates that women frequently only apply for roles where they believe they satisfy 100% of the role requirements. We don't want anyone to feel discouraged in applying for any of our vacancies, so if you believe you meet 60% or more of the criteria, we definitely encourage you to apply.
What you’ll do
Providing design solutions and guidance across our focus areas
Taking ownership of the design and visual brand
Driving user research to understand our users
Improving the usability of our products to achieve the business goals
Designing experiments to learn (MVP, learn, iterate)
What you need to succeed
- You have 5 plus years of interaction design experience
- You are a champion for the user and they are the center of everything you do
- You have a strong and diverse portfolio that showcases your UX/UI skills and ability to design for mobile web, native apps and desktop
- You have a pragmatic approach and proven ability understanding business requirements and translating them into design solutions
- You are an excellent communicator
- You have experience working in a data-driven environment and enjoy using data to inform design decisions and experience with using both qualitative and quantitative research
- You are an expert in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, personas and journeys.
- You have experience working in a collaborative environment with all sides of the business.
What we offer
- Working with one of the most exciting tech stacks in the business
- Be part of a company fundamentally transforming the live streaming landscape in sports and beyond on a global scale
- 25 holidays + Flexibility over your bank holidays. If you want to work on Netherlands public holidays and use them another time, that’s fine
- Flexibility where you work
ELEVEN is a global network of LIVE and non-live sport and entertainment content – from the world’s biggest sports events to the best longtail sport, to award-winning original programming.
The state of the art technology available via our newly launched global sports platform ELEVENSPORTS.com (previously MyCujoo.tv), which allows anyone to stream from a device as simple as a mobile phone, revolutionised football broadcasting. Our crazy idea to transform every single match into a live broadcast became the world's largest live football streaming platform. With an initial focus on niche-premium and longtail sports, our ambitions are now even bigger.
In 2020 we also delivered our newest product, MyCujoo Live Services (MCLS), a highly scalable live streaming solution built on the tech stack powering ELEVENSPORTS.com. Developed for rights owners in sports and beyond, MCLS equips content creators with the technology and tools to provide their fans with the most powerful, authentic, and engaging live streaming experiences.